[HCDX]: Re: DXing & Copyright

Attention Everyone:

Please visit my non-copyrighted WebSite with the unregistered title of "LA-DX"
(not copywrited 1999) at:

http://homepages.together.net/~hackmohr/

where you will find (for free and no charge) a compilation of Latin American
loggings culled (or stolen?) from some of the best e-mail listings and clubs
on the face of the planet earth. (Names withheld for copywrite reasons and
fear of legal prosecution)

You may copy, borrow, steal, abuse, mangle, fold, spindle and mutilate the
information therein to your hearts content. You may repackage it, and
republish it on a CD. You may copy it and sell it to WRTH. You may steal its
contents and publish your own "Guide to LA-DX". You may make your fortune off
of my labor of love.

You can even use it to help you identify those Latin American shortwave
stations that we in this HOBBY; (not commerical enterprise, business,
corporation, or chainstore operation) I repeat HOBBY; hold so dear to our
hearts.

Contents of this message are not copywrited 1999 and may be reprinted and
distributed without fear of legal prosecution. No rights reserved. LA-DX and
Guide to LA-DX are not trademarks and may be copied, stolen, and even
mentioned in your next logging or e-mail message. Now that I think of it WRTH
may or may not be a legal trademark so lets play it safe and say that all
trademarks and logos found herein on this message are the property of their
respective owners.

Not responsible for lost data.

Remember to always wear a seatbelt.

73's