Re: [HCDX]: DXing & Copyright

jdstephens@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> I say the DXer ranting and raving about his copyright is full of #%%!@!
> Your ears heard what he reported!  What copyright is there on that?
>
> Said DXer should get a life and get out of the shack more often!

  I suppose for some people DXing is their life. Maybe this person
could form an organization and invite only those he thought had
superior DXing ability to join. Then they could all get off on marking
their items as "SECURITY" or something like that so that no one
else could use the information. Then they could feel all self-important
and pat themselves on the back about what great human beings they
were. Oh, never mind, it's already been done.