Re: [HCDX]: DXing & Copyright

>  I suppose for some people DXing is their life. Maybe this person
>could form an organization and invite only those he thought had
>superior DXing ability to join. Then they could all get off on marking

There used to be such an organization, or it may still be around.  Those
who were in the group shared juicy tidbits with each other, while moaning
and whining about the lack of juicy tidbits in the mainstream DX
community.  Yet they did not share their tidbits with the mainstream DX
community.  How sad that those with knowledge and experience refuse to
share with the novice, to help him to grow.