[HCDX]: NEWS - logs/QSL/pirs/Wpage

Strong influenza  made me being  for about one week in bed.  It was so strong
that  did not even allow  me to DX but only to  look into some standard VHF
services wih the  MVT7100  and much TV ? . Instead  of it I could do some  Dx
only on this  weekend when I was a little better ( and still I m  not 100 %
well! )

Below  are first the logs made this weekend  and at the end of this message ,
logs made the previous weekend  that hopefully have been  uploaded  in the web
page

Mini  news.

1. Following the  commentary  for modifications  on the 1026 antenna shadowing
unit, I have removed the input filter parts   that  considerably  increased
the reception and null outs on  MW. But not so much on the lW band though there
 is some  minor  enhancement . ON the MW part  you will find some interesting
logs  with the use of the 1026

2.  The web page  is  again under  some updates. Now you can find  the  latest
news from pirates and very soon you  will find  soe valuable  scanner info .
However  for safety reasons  the  scanner report in a text file   will be sent
ONLY by email

3. NEW QSL
SWRS  for their transmissions on 7590 and 11470.  It took about 3 months since
email report

First the latest logs from this weekend YOU will notice that  it is a little
free format.  That is because I m still  not in very good mood due to
influenza.

4800 unIDed  african 1853  with beat music , man in local lang  speaking on
aerobic  and call ins . Then  american songs ( Bob  Marley or Phil Collins) and
1901  with ?backwards  tones? and  YL on news  Fair Liangas 13 Greece

4835 Mali  is now back on 4835 with  good   signal

Mini bandscan
ON 13.2 ther were great signals  on the 3 MHZ band Here are some  catches
TWR  Africa  booming at 333
3320  Radio 2000/RSG   signal at 43333
BBC  at 44444!

Unknown 7513.5 unIDed  2030  with operas similar to vietnamese ( not //9840)
After 2045 with man in russian but signal faded out  after 2054  so I could not
catch origin. QRg  moving upwards  to stop  to 7515

4843 unIDed possibly Nuakchot 2203 man in arabic with news 2210 wih woman
.After 2211 with some  beats ( xylophone?)  then a afropop Mauritanie? Liangas
Feb 13 Greece

VENEZUELA 4980  Ecos del Torbes 2220-40 with nice LA songs Also  good signal
for that time (33333)  and usual ID  by the speaker Liangas feb 13 Greece

EIRE  3910  Refs Europe 1916 man with religious prg  Checked  6295  for
parallel Poor signal  though 6295 was much better Liangas 14  Greece

CHINA 11925  CNR 2  1256  with ads , clock , ?time 2100 ? and ?ongxin nianbo
jiemo? by YL 34433 Liangas 14 Greece

------------
OLDER LOGS

LOGS :
ZIMBABWE,  5012,  ZBC ¾, 2114, 3/2,  with western music 32333  on normal AM
but under narrwband as 33333

CHINA, 3290, CPBS2, 2120, 3/2,  with  traditional music  then woman in CC  then
classical music //6890 22442

USA, 9400, WGTG,  2155, 3/2, carrrying Republic Radio  theme on natural
disaster  and references to newspapers ( Izvestia) and bad democracy press.ID
at 2200 with co channel  QRM from Voice of Greece  Very good signal 44444 on
USB only

UnIDed, 5570, 2155,  with program in english  sudden sign off  before  2200
without catching any ID . Any ideas?

Spur?  DW 6275  with program in german at 2134  and signal 2x232. I wonder if
this is a spur transmission

Pirate. Finally  the station on 6220  has been  clearly ID ed  as Laser Hot
hits  coming from Canada Two tune ins on 3/2  as 34333  and on 4/2 as 33333
with severe fading up to  complete fade outs. ON 3/2  and 2120  signal  has
been  completely faded out without  any  signal for more than 10 minutes (
possibly  sign off0. On 4/2  with many ID s  with jigle and  heavy metal songs
( Quiet Riot and Helix ) at after 2110 . I m very happy that this  signal  can
be received here !

MWs and pirates

??? 1235  VOA  1845 3/2 in Czech with news or commentaries  read by  OM and YL
. Transmission under audio ech. An adress in Bratislava. An English song on
1852. ON 19:00:30  for the next program in slovenian was for R Free Europe
with ID as Radio Svobodna Europa     Use of modified 1026  reduced thoroughly
the local noise that came from Fluorescent lamps. WRTH 99  however did not help
for  easy  identification of transmitter as list is acended in  country order
instead  of  freq order Liangas 3.2  Thessaloniki Greece

1689  on 2000 with a  multi QSO  with the following  stations: 813  Kostas
from Imathia, Ikaros  from same place, Z13  frm Elefsina Athens , Kanali 2
Gianitsa , Sigma 2  who later  left  the circuit  for some trasmission as
below, 4-1000  from Athens  too , Patrik  from Karditsa ( not heard) and
Dynamite from Tyrnavos Most of  the  Qso discussion was only for  transmitter
test and  logs-on-air Liangas 3.2  Thessaloniki Greece

1658  SIGMA 2 after leaving the  QSO circuit (?? How you call it ??) with some
old songs, giving  his  ID and  tel number. After  calling him   he gave me
some data of value that  can be seen in the pirate page. He seems  to  be
soemhow drunk   so after this call  he gave me his  thanks on  air and later he
 used

Zacharias Liangas		pen-DX sejak 72
anggota World-DX-Club 2104,Play DX, DSWCI #3507(temporarily out)
http://move.to/zliangas
http://www.compulink.gr/Users/zliangas
http://www.geocities.com/hollywood/lot/2638
pesawat penerima : Lowe HF 150 , SONY IFC 7600 D ,Yupiteru MVT7100scanner(NEW),  Philips 2935 antena 6 m & 11 m
accesories: handmade ATU,MFJ 1040 preselector,MFJ1025 noise canceller , MFJ 752c filter audio ,  MFJ16010 ATU