[HCDX]: Radio Minurca and Radio Centreafrique

[HCDX]: Radio Minurca and Radio Centreafrique

Good news for those who didn't succed in picking up the very weak signals
from Radio Minurca late 1998. David Smith today informed me that Radio
Minurca will have a new and more powerful transmittter up and running
between now and the end of March - and it will run on 9900 kHz.

Btw - more news from the Central African Republic. I noticed Radio
Centreafrique with a very strong and clear signal February 17th on the new
frequency of 5035.0 kHz at sign on 0430 UTC.

Stig Hartvig Nielsen,
Denmark