Re: [HCDX]: 1566 - Nagpur, INDIA

At 14:43 23.2.1999 +0300, you wrote:
>>In sending reports to Indian stations, what is being used for return
>>postage now? In sending a tape, should I register the report? That gets
>>expensive, butI am not sure how good the mail service is in India? Any
>>help?
>>
>Do NOT use cash, Martin. It is forbidden in India.
>I do not have experience of my own, regarding the sending of tapes.
>
>Good luck!
>Willi

Valuabe point Willi, I think cash is forbidden in most countries, even in
USA. For India you may try with one IRC.
By the way AIR Nagpur answers reports very well, thanks to P.K.Jain,
station Engineer for superintending Engineer. THis Mr. Jain has earlier
answered our reports from Delhi, now he has moved to Nagpur.
Address you could use is:
Office of the Superintending Engineer, National Channel; Super Power
Transmitter, All India Raido; Seminary Hills, Nagpur 440 006.
I am sure P.K. Jain is interested if you send him a cassette recording also.
Best luck!
Per-Ole Stenman, Jakobstad, Finland