Re: [HCDX]: 1566 - Nagpur, INDIA

>Valuabe point Willi, I think cash is forbidden in most countries, even in
>USA. For India you may try with one IRC.
>By the way AIR Nagpur answers reports very well, thanks to P.K.Jain,
>station Engineer for superintending Engineer. THis Mr. Jain has earlier
>answered our reports from Delhi, now he has moved to Nagpur.
>Address you could use is:
>Office of the Superintending Engineer, National Channel; Super Power
>Transmitter, All India Raido; Seminary Hills, Nagpur 440 006.
>I am sure P.K. Jain is interested if you send him a cassette recording also.
>Best luck!
>Per-Ole Stenman, Jakobstad, Finland

I sent several reports with a cassetterecording to Mr. P.K. Jain.
All came back from teh postoffice in Delhi and were not delivered to Nagpur.
Why? I don't know. Maybe somebody can explain this?
Later, I sent a report without cassetterecording and this was promptly
answered by Mr Jain.
Max van Arnhem
mvarnhem@xxxxxx