Re: [HCDX]: 1566 - Nagpur, INDIA

Hi Patrick:

> I wonder if IRCs are good there? A small gift enclosed should be
> helpfull too I would think. The cosulate also told me that register
> all mail to India.
In the past I have included IRCs  when sending reports to India. It
happened twice that they used them as stamp ie. they were fixed
instead of a stamp on the envelope. Possibly the Indian Mail Service
did not know what to do with an IRC but accepts them when used like
this. One of these letters came from Nagpur. Good luck and 73's de

--
Joachim Stiller in Central Germany
editor of DSWCI's ute-shack