Re: [HCDX]: 1600

Yes, you heard KYGO. Good catch.
73s, Patrick

--- Begin Message ---
On the 28th of February 1999 around 0335 UTC I listened to 1600 kHz and
heard identifications from KGST Fresno in Spanish, KCRG Cedar Rapids
Radio 1600 with ESPN Sports and KYGO Denver with Classic Country K 104,3
ID. I also heard a station identifying as AM 1600 with basketball in the
Rocky Mountain College Series. The same station also identified as
Sports Radio AM 950 The Fan All Sports All the Time. Could this have
been KYGO relaying sports from KKFN 950? I used a 750 meter beverage
pointing towards the Rocky Mountains

Gert Nilsson
Örnsköldsvik, Sweden