[HCDX]: African MW UNID

Hi

Anyone any idea which African station may be on 1008kHz at 00.12UTC. I heard
a station which sounded central African on this frequency on 2 March. The
signal started weak and rose to SIO 333. However i could not get an ID. the
language sounded like an African vernacular and possibly a dialect of
French, and the announcer was 'echoed' slightly. A great programme of Afro
druma nd percussion music was heard until past 00.30.

Burkina Faso is listed here but I think this goes off before this time.
Anyone else hear this - any thoughts on who it might be?

Glenn Ludlow
Cheltenham UK
Racal RA-1792, Icom IC-706, 50m Wire.
MEDI DX member (MDX-019)