[HCDX]: February WHAMLOG files

I've just uploaded the current series of WHAMLOGs based on the FCC's
database files of March 1/99. Changes to the AM database are found in
WHAM9902.ZIP (11K). FM changes are found in WHFM9902.ZIP (7K).

Early in February, I uploaded Industry Canada data (last updated Jan
11/99), which includes AM, FM and TV lists. Also new at that time, is a
file of  TV stations listed in the  FCC database. Canadian files are
AMSTATIO.ZIP,  FMSTATIO.ZIP, and TVSTATIO.ZIP respectively, while the
FCC's TV  material is in WHAMTV.ZIP. The Canadian files will be updated
at intervals depending on Industry Canada's updates.

These new files, like all WHAMLOGs are fixed field ASCII, making them
convenient to use with ordinary spreadsheet or database software, and
they may even be manipulated with ordinary DOS commands. For further
information on DOS techniques, read my essay, "DOSTRIX" which can be
found through the link, "...more about WHAMLOG" on the download page.
Original WHAMLOG (AM only) files may be searched on multiple fields with
WHAMSRCH an executable program file that is free. A registered version
(though still free) allows printing the sorted output.
--
Regards,
Werner Funkenhauser