RE: [HCDX]: 15140 kHz rectification and interval signals

RE: [HCDX]: 15140 kHz rectification and interval signals

> This has given me an idea. Years ago, when I worked at BBC
> Monitoring, we had a set of indexed cassettes containing standard
> announcements of all the  shortwave broadcasters around the world, in all
their languages.

Yes, we still do that except, what with the march of technology and all
that, it's all computerised and on our system as .wav files.

> There are plenty of sites on the Web with interval signals,
> and some also
> have annnouncements, but they are by no means complete.

You may like to try out my colleague Dave Kernick's interval signal archive
at : http://home.clara.net/dkernick/ which now has a pretty hefty array of
interval signals and opening announcements. Dave has put an enormous amount
of effort into this site and he appreciates feedback, not to mention offers
of any new IS's you may have.

Alternatively, you might like to look at my web site, but with zero radio
content and 90 % football content, it'll be of limited interested to this
list !!!

Good listening !