Risp: [HCDX]: Re: 15140 kHz rectification

Risp: [HCDX]: Re: 15140 kHz rectification

 > At 10:53 +0100 3/11/99, Andrew G. Sennitt wrote:
> >Gentlemen,
> >
> >This has given me an idea. Years ago, when I worked at BBC Monitoring,
we
> >had a set of indexed cassettes containing standard announcements of all
the
> >shortwave broadcasters around the world, in all their languages.
> >
> >There are plenty of sites on the Web with interval signals, and some
also
> >have annnouncements, but they are by no means complete.

Not from the BC side, but a web page of this kind is already on-line
(incomplete and with many lo-fi samples). Take a look at
http://www.mediasuk.org/ids/

Audio files are in MP3 format, that can be easily handled with a
freeware/shareware software like Winamp.

Cooperation still welcome, obviously.

73's
Renato Bruni