[HCDX]: QSL received

Just received a QSL letter and pins from Radio Centinela
del Sur,Loja,Ecuador,heard in 1992 on 4871.3 Khz.
Very hard to QSL station,after many follow ups I received
no reaction, so a few months ago I did contact the dutch
consulate in Quito,after many phone calls by the consulate
to the station they confirmed my report.
I have still a excelent tape recording of this catch.
v/s was Jose Coronel Illescas,Gerente General.
Studio adress:Olmedo 11-56 Y Mercadillo.
P.O.Box 196, Tel:561166 570211,Fax: 562270.
Slogan on the envelop "Radio Centinela del Sur, tradicion
en Radio" and "C.D.S. Internacional".
That's all for now.

73!

Ruud Vos