[HCDX]: SW popular on web!

Latin American DXing may be more popular than we imagine.
Check the following two links out for a real surprise:

<http://www.lycos.com/wguide/wire/wire_385880632_94788_3_1.html>  and

<http://www.lycos.com/wguide/wire/wire_385880632_94771_3_1.html>

The first is a list of the top-rated Peruvian pages on the web
accordign to LYCOS. Tied for first place is Rich D'Angelo's NASWA
article on Peruvian broadcasters, which I have placed on my website.
The second is a similar list for Bolivia and in 9th place is Takayuki
Inoue Nozaki's list of Bolivian stations, also placed on my site.
Congratulations to Rich and Takayuki! I must say I am disappointed
that none of my articles made the cut, but proud to be hosting their's.

BTW, I am actually just finishing the process of redesigning my
website and moving it to a new location. I should be announcing it by
the end of the week. I will include links from the old site to the new
... and will make certain to include links for those most popular pages!

For now, though, you can still access Patepluma at
<www1.mcrest.edu/~moore/patepluma.html>

Don Moore  mooredxer@xxxxxxxxx

==
Don Moore     mooredxer@xxxxxxxxx