RE: [HCDX]: 15475.3, Radio Australia and NZ

RE: [HCDX]: 15475.3, Radio Australia and NZ

Radio Australia will QSL, and Bob Padula is not the QSL Manager.

The reports should be sent to the main Radio Australia address as given in
WRTH/Passport. Radio Australia then forwards them on to John Wright in
Sydney who fills out the QSLs. This is a contract between Radio Australia
and the Australian Radio DX Club for us (the ARDXC) to look after the QSLs.

73s
Richard Jary
Chief Editor, ARDXC