[HCDX]: Addresses for KMUZ 1230 and DYRL 1341?

[HCDX]: Addresses for KMUZ 1230 and DYRL 1341?

Does anyone have a valid address for KMUZ Gresham OR on AM 1230? My report
to P.O.Box 1073 (listed in the AM Radio Log) bounced back. The log also
lists the street address 1217 NE Burnside #804. Does anyone if this could
still be valid?

I'm also looking for the local address of DYRL Bacolod (Philippines) on
1341 kHz AM. My letter addressed to "DYRL Radio, Bacolod city" bounced
back. The latest WRTH completely ignores this station. Older editions give
a network address in Manila, which has proved to be useless.

73
Mika Makelainen     mtm@xxxxxxxxx
Finland