[HCDX]: Re: 15475.3

Mahendra,
Further on this frequency, I send you my latest monitoring:
Today at 09:00 UTC a very faint station (in Arab) was transmitting
on 15475.5 but it was no very noticeable due to splash coming
from BBC English Service 15485 (I am using my SONY ICF 2010
instead my ICOM R71 A ). Signal severely affected by QSB. At
09:51 a strong carrier appeared on 15475.2, 30 seconds later
drifted to .4 and 15 seconds later to .6. At 09:53 carrier drifted back
to 15475.4 and standed. Two minutes later arabic chants started
on the frequency with Muslim Prier call at 10:00. Checked 15415
and 15435 (Saut al Afriqquia - Voice of Africa) definitely proves that
is not The Voice of Africa from Lybia. Further checking of the
bands shows // with 11785 and 12050 kHz and IDs like "Min-al
qahira", so this is a new frequency for ERTU 'General Program'. A
new frequency from this broadcaster.

Hope this helps although still remain a mistery with the previous
signal on Arab before 09:51 UTC.

73, Pax et DX

Jorge