RE: [HCDX]: Public Version of A99 HFCC schedule

RE: [HCDX]: Public Version of A99 HFCC schedule

> The public version of the A99
> HFCC schedule is at http://itre.ncsu.edu/radio/hfcc/a99allx2.zip

I've been playing around with that file.  Most interesting list.  But does
anybody know why times are presented without a colon or a dot.  This is also
the case in the Cumbre files and a lot of others.  This causes problems when
importing those files into spreadsheets like excel or quattro pro.  During
import it is not possible to tell the system that these figures are times
and when changing the column properties  afterwards, all figures are changed
to 00:00.

Or is there a way to get around this, and am I overlooking something ?

Maybe it is best to post answers directly to me.

Guido.