RE: [HCDX]: Public Version of A99 HFCC schedule

RE: [HCDX]: Public Version of A99 HFCC schedule

heh  Because the times are 4 character fields WITH leading zeros, WITHOUT
punctuation, as they should be.  Times without leading zeros and with
punctuation are too much of a pain to handle.  First, one has to remove the
punctuation.  Then one has to add the leading zeros.

It's unfortunate that the creators of spreadsheet software (Excel,
Quatro-Pro, 1-2-3) are so ignorant that they do not provide the ability to
handle proper 24 hour time formats correctly.

To incorporate into a spreadsheet, just parse the data as text and it
appears exactly as it should.  It then sorts correctly, too.  Note that the
files also correctly show program times ending at midnight as "2400", and
those beginning at midnight as "0000"

Unfortunately, the date fields have to be reordered to the more logical
yymmdd format to sort properly.

df