Re: [HCDX]: RFO Tahiti

At 10:07 AM 4/6/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello Enzio and the gang.
>
>I have heard both signals here, Family Radio dominating the frequency most
of the time, but when
>FR fades slowly and deeply, on 15169 LSB mode I can hear a weak signal
with music and french
>talks, very very weak, though.

I don't know about the 15169.  RFO Tahiti was a relatively easy catch here
on west coast North America, but I haven't heard a thing for some time now.
 Tonight only WYFR weakly heard.  RFO has been bang on 15170 since
obtaining what we all thought was a new transmitter.

                     ..............Walter Salmaniw, Victoria, BC , Canada.