[HCDX]: Mysterious UK station on 1350 kHz

[HCDX]: Mysterious UK station on 1350 kHz

Its a 1 watt ERP long-term restricted service hospital radio station from
Liverpool University Hospital at Aintree near Liverpool in nort-west
England. The ID is "Sunshine Radio". These long term AM licences are the
result of a UK Radio Authority extension of the restricted service licences
to longer term operation for "institutions".

The station relays carries the north-western regional station Jazz FM (NOT
the London-based Jazz FM) when its own programmes cease, although I have
heard it on silent carrier.

When I have heard the station the bandwidth has sounded over-restricted and
the modulation level has been low.

Believe the station will cease its test-phase and start offical operations
in the middle of this month.

I don't have the "list" e-mail address, perhaps you could re-circulate this
is appropriate.

CHRIS McWHINNIE