Re: [HCDX]: Radio Unica on 1700 kHz

Below is an extract from IRC's AM DX News Flash 4/8/99, item sent by
Paul Ormandy, that I think will answer to Your questions, Esko.

"R Unica Network HQ has sent a very friendly VL, World Cup '98 poster,
copy of their magazine "Unica Times" (in a mix on English and Spanish)
and a very colourful T-shirt. All this arrived in a courier carton and
was prompted by a reception report sent to Adriana Grillet, VP Affiliate
Relations agrillet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx . Their s-mail addr: is 8400 N.W. 52nd
Street, Suite 101, Miami FL 33166. Tel: 305 463-5000, fax 305 463-5001.

In their magazine there is a list of Owned & Operated stations carrying
their programming as well as the affiliates though it is not up to date
as the call-sign changes for WCMQ/WRNU and KXFS/KUNX aren't noted... in
fact KXFS Ventura-Oxnard 1590 isn't  mentioned.

The Owned and Operated AM stations are:

WCMQ 1700 Miami FL
...."

73 de PUL