[HCDX]: Unid Country music station on 1670 kHz

[HCDX]: Unid Country music station on 1670 kHz

I listened a Country Music station on 1670 kHz this morning from 04:45 to 05:00
UTC.  Would you please let me know the call sign, the location, the mailing
address and possible v/s of this station.  The reception was only fair with
country music and country music announcements.

Best regards,
Esko

AR 7030 Plus
Kiwa MW Loop

    Mr Esko Ahlroth
    243 Route des Marlis
    F-01280 Prévessin-Moëns
    France

    Voice:  (33) 4 50 40 82 63
    E-Mail: ahlrothe@xxxxxx

Ps.  Thank you all for giving me information on Radio Unica on 1700 kHz.  The
report will be posted to-night.