Re: [HCDX]: Unid Country music station on 1670 kHz

Re: [HCDX]: Unid Country music station on 1670 kHz

Can one identify a station based on programme format only, because formats
change often? It probably was Warner Robbins GA, which I heard with sports
programming a few months ago. I think a call letter ID should be heard.
Even chain IDs (like R Unica) are questionable, but in the case of ex-band
with so few stations on each fq it can be accepted.

73, Mauno