RE: [HCDX]: DX in Lxnstrup/Denmark

Hej Finn!

Nice to hear that you are back in business!

>1620 0148 UNID S relig -0152 8/4 time ann

There was an illegal religious station from Argentina there, Radio
Esmeralda. They were raided and closed some months ago, but somewhere
I've heard, that they are back again. I've heard Esmeralda in Jan. 98 in
Blokhus, so good chance, that it was them.

>1650 0328 UNID with advs and talk only. WHKT Chesapeake, VA ?

Most likely. Is frequently heard here in Germany.

>1660 0213 UNID very weak in S 8/4

The former WJDM from New Jersey. They've changed callsign to WBAH and
carry both Spanish (Radio Unica) as well as Portugese programming.

73's
Martin