From: Bjarne Mjelde <bjarne.mjelde@xxxxxxxx>
To: HCDX <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 12 April 1999 17:51
Subject: [HCDX]: UNID Italian 1584

During a DX-pedition in Arctic Norway in October 1998, I heard the following:
"…Radio Stile…(the beginning of the next word is L, I believe) radio
diffusione e compagnia 24 ore su 24 sulla tua…musica".

The presumed RAI station was heard underneath.  The next evening I heard Radio Studio X, but with a very clear ID so I doubt if that was the station above.  Could anyone shed some light on this?  I can submit a RealAudio or MP3 recording for anyone interested.

---From the world's northernmost DX-er---
                   71°N, 29°E
Bjarne Mjelde
P.O.Box 58
N-9980 Berlevåg, Norway