Re: [HCDX]: UNID Italian 1584

Hello!

At 20.32 11/04/99 +0200, Bjarne Mjelde wrote:
>During a DX-pedition in Arctic Norway in October 1998, I heard the following:
>" Radio Stile (the beginning of the next word is L, I believe) radio
>diffusione e compagnia 24 ore su 24 sulla tua musica".
>The presumed RAI station was heard underneath.  The next evening I heard
Radio Studio X, but >with a very clear ID so I doubt if that was the
station above.  Could anyone shed some light on >this?  I can submit a
RealAudio or MP3 recording for anyone interested.

This is indeed Radio Studio X with its slogan "Radio Studio X, la radio che
ti tiene compagnia 24 ore su 24 con la sua stereomusica".  Other slogans
they use are "Radio Studio X, prima radio privata in AM", "Radio Studio X,
la radio vola in alto".  Nice catch!
The other Italian private station on 1584 is Radio Sanluchino, from
Bologna, but they have no slogan like the one you heard.

73

Fabrizio