Re: Vs: [HCDX]: Unid Country music station on 1670 kHz

Re: Vs: [HCDX]: Unid Country music station on 1670 kHz

Here is the address and verification signer's name for WRNC-1670:

7080 Industrial Highway, Macon, GA  31216, U.S.A.

Verie signers:  Richard W. Hamilton - Transmitter Engineer, or
                      James K. Gay II - Studio Engineer

They send a QSL letter.
73,

J.D. Stephens - Madison, AL, U.S.A.