RE: [HCDX]: DSWCI, DSWCI and DSWCI ...

>From: "Don Lodge" <DONUK@xxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: [HCDX]: DSWCI, DSWCI and DSWCI ...

>Dear Friends
>So Stig wants a philosophical debate about whether you belong to a club i=
>f you subscribe to it.  Can we keep this group to communications from DXers
>about DXing, and not for irrelevant grumbles like this.
>Don Phillips
>DSWCI
>PS     And please, Stig, I don't want to debate it with you either....

Dear Don and SHN !

This is interesting, I agree with SHN totally ! Each Dx-er may belong to several
clubs and he ONLY can choose that club when he is filling the competion form.
The principle should be that he would choose as a near club as possible and
the subscription of Nordic DX-magazine could be the last choise !
I understand that you (Don Phillips) don't want to debate because perhaps your club's
success has not been so good.

73's
Hannu Piirainen, Helsinki (Finland)

ps. I deny your privilege to choose competitor's clubs on behalf of them.