Re: [HCDX]: Sv: DX in Lønstrup/Denmark

Latin American DX has been rather poor lately here, although a
good auroral upheaval could come along at any time and change this.

1140 - I almost always get "Radio Margaritena" from Porlamar,
Venezuela when domestics WRVA and CBI aren't dominant.

1380 - seldom any Latins.  Too much domestic QRM: Canada,
VT, NH, NY, etc.

1500 - Dos Mil (Venezuela) under WTOP

Mark Connelly, WA1ION -=- Billerica, MA, USA

You had written -

On 04/14/99 21:10:47 you wrote:

>Hi agn,
>is it really true that we do not have any AM-LA dx-ers in our circle?
>
>I have had NO reaction to those LA catches except from Martin Elbe. Thanks, Martin.
>
>The solution os these is moreimportant to me than the recent DSWCI discussion about NorDX, in
which I agree with Stig Hartvig - but I know Kaj and thus KNOW that this was NOT meant as an
insult to anybody. For sure, Stig, you know as well! Why so tense? Y
>ou're not at your job!
>
>BUT if this is the proud circle it used to be - why are these difficult to you (or many of you):
>
>    1140 0411 UNID 6/4 another Reloj: ID as "Radio Reloj - la voz de (Carabobo?)"
>
>    1380 0345 R Reloj, Cuba here 7/4 "... de la noche en la Habana", mentioned Paula Miranez.
Also 0426. Not listed in my WRTH97

>    1500 -0402* UNID Col, prob. Ritz de los Andes 6/4 ID as 'Desde ... del Cauca para Colombia
... la cadena radial Ritz Sonora - el sistema nacional de comunicaciones - su ........ en FM
(99.1) - en Manizales, la Ritz de los Andes 1590 (not 1500) AM, la
>Voz de Cumbre en Popayán 1040 AM, en Santander de ... Romante FM 89.1 de la Ritz Sonora .... de
la Ritz Sonora, el sistema nacional de comunicaciones". Then NA

>    OK, friends, I think we should build a channel to those to wish to show and defend their
knowledge in DX. My DX enthusiasm does NOT originate from this kind of discussion.

>    Stig, why do you ever so often enter into harsh discussions that aren't worth it? I know
right now. We're in a HOBBY, no?  - AND, you know I respect your DX skills which are extreme!