[HCDX]: Sv: DX in Lønstrup/Denmark

Hi agn,
is it really true that we do not have any AM-LA dx-ers in our circle?

I have had NO reaction to those LA catches except from Martin Elbe. Thanks, Martin.

The solution os these is moreimportant to me than the recent DSWCI discussion about NorDX, in which I agree with Stig Hartvig - but I know Kaj and thus KNOW that this was NOT meant as an insult to anybody. For sure, Stig, you know as well! Why so tense? You're not at your job!

BUT if this is the proud circle it used to be - why are these difficult to you (or many of you):

1140 0411 UNID 6/4 another Reloj: ID as "Radio Reloj - la voz de (Carabobo?)"

1380 0345 R Reloj, Cuba here 7/4 "... de la noche en la Habana", mentioned Paula Miranez. Also 0426. Not listed in my WRTH97

1500 -0402* UNID Col, prob. Ritz de los Andes 6/4 ID as 'Desde ... del Cauca para Colombia ... la cadena radial Ritz Sonora - el sistema nacional de comunicaciones - su ........ en FM (99.1) - en Manizales, la Ritz de los Andes 1590 (not 1500) AM, la Voz de Cumbre en Popayán 1040 AM, en Santander de ... Romante FM 89.1 de la Ritz Sonora .... de la Ritz Sonora, el sistema nacional de comunicaciones". Then NA

OK, friends, I think we should build a channel to those to wish to show and defend their knowledge in DX. My DX enthusiasm does NOT originate from this kind of discussion.

Stig, why do you ever so often enter into harsh discussions that aren't worth it? I know right now. We're in a HOBBY, no?  - AND, you know I respect your DX skills which are extreme!

73's and let me know your reactions to the stations heard with 50 m of wire?

73's  Finn