Re: SV: [HCDX]: Sv: DX in Lønstrup/Denmark

On 04/15/99 22:28:28 you wrote:

>>1140 - I almost always get "Radio Margaritena" from Porlamar,
>>Venezuela when domestics WRVA and CBI aren't dominant.
>
>Isn't this one La Voz del Caribe nowadays?? Or are both slogans used?
>
>73
>
>Bo

I haven't heard it lately, but I think that "La Voz del Caribe"
(heard a couple of months back) is the newer slogan.  You will
hear "Margarita" or "Margaritena" in advertising or news because
of Isla Margarita, the local beach resort island.  Thanks for
the correction.

73 ... Mark