Re: SV: [HCDX]: Sv: DX in Lønstrup/Denmark

At 21.33 15.4.1999 -0500, you wrote:
>>>1140 - I almost always get "Radio Margaritena" from Porlamar,
>>>Venezuela when domestics WRVA and CBI aren't dominant.
>>
>>Isn't this one La Voz del Caribe nowadays?? Or are both slogans used?
>>73
>>Bo

>I haven't heard it lately, but I think that "La Voz del Caribe"
>(heard a couple of months back) is the newer slogan.  You will
>hear "Margarita" or "Margaritena" in advertising or news because
>of Isla Margarita, the local beach resort island.  Thanks for
>the correction.
>73 ... Mark

Yes, acc. to a verification letter received two weeks ago for a f-up report
of 1997, the station nowadays calls itself "Porlamar 11-40, La Voz del
Caribe". V/s Alberto Espinoza, locutor. But Finn, you heard "La Voz del
Carabobo", maybe it was something else anyway?

73, Mauno