Fra: Fredrik Dourén <fredrik.douren@xxxxxxxxxx>
Til: hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Dato: 15. april 1999 22:13
Emne: SV: [HCDX]: Sv: DX in Lønstrup/Denmark

The UNID Colombian is probably HJLJ in Cali, but perhaps with a new station name. In october I heard nearly the same ID as you heard now. I didn't save the ID but I wrote down: "Desde Valle del Cauca en Colombia ... de la cadena radial ... Sonora en Sistema Nacional de Cominicaciónes ... emisoras ... 1500 AM ... 91.1".
Cali is in Departamento "Valle del Cauca".
73 Fredrik Dourén, Borlaenge, Sweden
Changed version:

1140 0411 UNID 6/4 another Reloj: ID as "Radio Reloj - la voz de (Caribe?)" - changed name for the Porlamar station?

1380 0345 R Reloj, Cuba here 7/4 "... de la noche en la Habana", mentioned Paula Miranez. Also 0426, when ID. Not listed in my WRTH97, but surely was Cuba, also heard by my Cuban girlfriend Elisabet.

1500 -0402* UNID Col, prob. La Voz de la Feria 6/4 ann as 'Desde Valle del Cauca para Colombia ... la cadena radial Red Sonora - el sistema nacional de comunicaciones - su ........ en FM (99.1) - en Manizales, la Red de los Andes 1590 (not 1500) AM, la Voz de Cumbre en Popayán 1040 AM, en Santander de ... Romante FM 89.1 de la Red Sonora .... de la Red Sonora, el sistema nacional de comunicaciones". Then NA. Mix with the Cumana station.