[HCDX]: RSL-1350

Heard this saturday night, 24.4.99 a RSL station here on 1350 kHz. Talk by
man and YL between records, at 23.11 UTC it was time for good night and
good morning before last song with Cliff Richard, then the frequency became
silent (and a little bit Buenos Aires).
I wonder if this might be Radio Yare with a special program on saturday
night. I have heard Radio Yare with fine Identifications at 2258 - 2300 UTC
on other days than Saturday night.
Last Saturday I also noticed a somewhat different program, but then they
seemed to identify like "13-50 and 2-3 letters afterwards".
The signal strength seems to indicate that this could be Radio Yare after
all, but why is the program different from Radio Yares normal program then?

Per-Ole Stenman, Jakobstad, Finland
NRD535 and 525 and 1000 meter antenna in SW for UK & Spain.