[HCDX]: Talk Radio 1089

I heard some strange signals from this station and frequency on 24.4.99 -
just as they were testing possibilities to broadcast regional commercials.

24.4.99 at 19.14 UTC When station went into commercial there were suddenly
two stations here for 10 seconds broadcasting different matters. Then
followed about 15 seconds with strong echo, and after this when the normal
program continued everything was OK.

At 19.25 UTC, the same thing happened here with echo for some 15 seconds
and then it was OK again.

At 20.12 UTC also here two signals together, then strong echo and then OK.

I checked with the second receiver, 1053 and everything was OK there.

Has everyone else experienced this from Talk Radio 1089?

Per-Ole Stenman, Jakobstad, Finland