[HCDX]: Tips + Info about DX club activities.

[HCDX]: Tips + Info about DX club activities.

Shortwave logs submitted by Antonello Napolitano in Taranto, in the South
of Italy. RX: ICOM IC R 70. ANT: Inverted "V".

Guam, 9870, KTWR-Agana, 16.00-16.17, ID in Chinese, Talk by male and female
speaker with a bit of music. Fair signal. SIO 343. (Napolitano, Apr. 27)

NEWS ABOUT DX CLUB ACTIVITIES.

Just a note to let you know that our club (GADM - Gruppo d'Ascolto Due
Mari) based in Taranto in the south of Italy has started a web site which
in addition to some information about our activities contains an
always-updated edition of our bulletin, written completely in English, DX
Fanzine.

DX Fanzine is a work-in-progress electronic bulletin for short wave
hobbysts distributed via Internet and updated daily (with a few exceptions)
at approximately 14.00 UTC.

It was created as a result of a long-standing need for a source capable of
telling which stations were heard on medium and short waves in the last few
days by DXers around the world.

The use of electronic mail allow us, in fact, to be able to bring you these
reports within a few hours of the receiving of medium and short wave radio
signals.

But to achieve this goal cooperation from DXers is essential! This explains
why we invite everyone, newcomers and experienced short wave listeners, to
visit frequently our website and give us the benefit of your cooperation by
e-mailing DX news and tips as often as you scan the radio bands.

In this way you can help us to improve our service (which is totally free!)
to the world.

However the important thing to say is that many items which circulate via
hard-core-dx are included in DX Fanzine with full credit to hard-core-dx,
including the original contributor.

Thank you very much for your support! We look forward to establishing a
permanent contact with you  and receiving any kind of contribution (Tips,
DX news, articles about radio in Africa) on a regular basis.

Our web address is simply: fly.to/gadm

Our E-mail address for your tips and DX news: tarantodx@xxxxxxxxxxx

                           Antonello Napolitano
                           Editor of DX Fanzine