Vs: [HCDX]: 1350 Khz

>Dear Hard Core members,
>

>Last weeks I hear every time again weak signals during night
>hours of a station with a Jazz format, but I cannot Id It,
>I think I heard english talk, but not 100% sure, any
>suggestions wich station I hear on 1350 Khz?
>Thanks for the reactions!
>
>73!
>
>Ruud Vos
>Utrecht
>Holland.

If the language is English and the format is Jazz, it is
most probably Sunshine Radio, a long-term hospital RSL
station from Liverpool. They relay the local FM station
Jazz FM overnight. I heard them on Good Friday few minutes
past the midnight with id "This is Jazz FM".
By the way, thank you all UK DXers who replied to my recent
email and helped me to identify this station.
/w best 73's
Vesa-Jussi Rinkinen
Jarvenpaa
FINLAND