Re: Vs: [HCDX]: 1350 Khz

I suggest the talk station is Hospital Radio Yare, that one seems to be
very dominant here in Finland, I hear it sometimes 5-6 times a week.
Usually this station ends its program around 2300 UTC, but this night
30.4-1.5 it went on at 2300 with some Request show and listerners could
phone in to 842 613. Sometimes IDing as "Channel 2 - Radio Yare" so still
in the cable network at the hospital I suppose.
I have not heard Sunshine Radio with own ID yet, sometimes I hear Jazz
music weakly under/together with Radio Yare, once I noted echo in a news
broadcast at 2300. Seems that the programming is very varying, at least
regarding Radio Yare.
Per-Ole Stenman, Jakobstad, Finland