(fwd) Re: [HCDX]: MW DX Log

On Wed, 12 May 1999 09:47:38 +0200, "Karel Honzik"
<karel.honzik@xxxxxx> wrote:

>>One correction first: Radio Caiari log was on 11th May of course.
>>Also on 11th May at 0330 and 1470 Khz I logged CPN Radio, Lima,Peru
>>with noticias format presented by male/female and I noted slogan:
>>"Noticias de la CPN del Mundo", SINPO 23222.
>>73!
>>Ruud Vos, Holland
>

>Hi Ruud,
>I have been listening to this station (1470 CPN) for 4 days in a row now.
>Can you please write me when was the signal peaking at you location?
>I do not hear it at 0330 anymore (fade out). Here in Plzen (Pilsen), in
>western part of the Czech Republic the signal is peaking between 0310-0315
>(audible ca. 0250-0325), it was the same during the last 4 days.
>I am interested to know about possible reception time shift between our two
>locations.

Dear Karel,

I heard CPN after your tip, thanks!!!
Best between 0320 and 0345, after that on a nearby frequency strong
interference from a station with booming signal, reception is not
longer posible.
I think your location is better for transatlantic reception then mine,
I have seen logs over the years from DX'ers in central/east, of wich I
can only dream, CPN Radio is really a great catch at my location.
One tip for If you never heard It,try 1590 Radio agricultura-lima now
conditions direction Peru are good, I heard It in 1994.
I am further very much interested in your MW logs Karel!
Good luck!
73!

Ruud Vos
Utrecht