Re: (fwd) Re: [HCDX]: MW DX Log

>One tip for If you never heard It,try 1590 Radio agricultura-lima now
>conditions direction Peru are good, I heard It in 1994.
>I am further very much interested in your MW logs Karel!
>Good luck!
>73!
>Ruud Vos, Utrecht, Holland

Ruud,
I heard Radio Agricultura 1590 two or three times in the past but not now.
There were always two stations from Lima (1470+1500), but the third one
(1590) was not present.
It is one of those strange things that often happen during the pre-Sunrise
conditions when only certain stations (spots) are audible and the other ones
that you would expect are not present on your dial...
The more mysterious it is the more interesting is this part of our hobby.
And to the reception time shift between our two locations: there is
difference of ca. 30 minutes, I think the reason is that the Sun is rising
ca. 30 minutes later in Holland than here, more easterly, in the Czech
Republic.

GOOD DX,

Karel Honzik,
the Czech Republic