Re: [HCDX]: What is a good report (Was: QSL Radio Mosoj Chaski)

Hermod Pedersen wrote: (in 1998 :-) )

> By Scandinavian DXing standards this is not an acceptable reception report. By
> these standards there has to be more specific programming details included.
> Anyone agreeing?
> Anyone not agreeing?
> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
> Hermod Pedersen

The Finnish DX-Association published a couple of years ago a pamphlet for
beginners in Finland.
It was said that every report *must* contain at least three (3) 100%
sure programme details which can be checked against the station log-book.
I don't understand from where this 'three' (3) is coming from.  My
view is that every report must contain at least one (1) verifiable
programme detail (full station-identification, advertisement, name of
program, name of DJ or news reader, local news item etc.).

Jorma Mantyla
Kangasala
Finland
http://www.kaapeli.fi/~jmantyla/