Sv: [HCDX]: Station ID's and a good report

That wasnt the complete story. This is what I wrote:

"Some days ago I heard an unid South American station with a very strong
signal just before sign off at 0100 UTC on 1620 kHz. I noted these slogans:
"En la revolución de la radio la explosiva de la semana"
"...plosimos lo nuestro y vidamos calidad. Oyente. Todo todo tuyo"
"Radio Mil? de? y ? Málark?" or "Mil de Ilimálark" "en onda corta
internacional"  And that they would be back the following day at 5 am.
Anyone with any idea on this? The reference to short wave makes it even
more strange to me.  Any help would be appreciated."

You failed to mentioned that I had a slogan and a tentative ID.

I thought this was strange as it was nowhere near to Radio Esmeralda or
Radio Tropicana - and the format wasnt religious. And the reference to
short wave was even more strange. So possibly a new station on 1620, which
I beleived was of some general interest. And if someone had caught the
station and could provide further details .. that would be of help to me as
well as to others !!

Moreover I cant see anything wrong with asking for help and providing help
to others. If someone from outside of Denmark picked up a weak - and
possibly new - Danish radiostation on FM, then I would love to help this
guy identify the station.

So ... I disagree with you viewpoint 100 %.

Anyway best of 73s to you and the rest

Stig Hartvig Nielsen,
Denmark.