[HCDX]: Libya

	Hello outhere DX-world !

Today I got a nice letter with 10 very coloured stamps all over the
envelope, all with Mr.Khadaffi´s face on. I opened it and found a blank
reception report with Tripoli design, a blank  postcard and som sort of
map. No QSL-card or letter, not a singel word from the station - Voice of
Africa -  Libya Jamahiriya. The envelope had been opened, and after that
again (bad) sealed, maybe not surprisingly. Have the censorship ripped of
my verification? Who knows....... I suppose I´m not the only one,  who had
been meeted with this misfortune, or?

		73´s    Peter Åsberg
e-mail :p.asberg@xxxxxxxxx