Re: [HCDX]: LOGS last Sunday

At 12:47 03.06.99 +0200, you wrote:
>KONGO ? 6712 R Bukavu?? May 31, 1956-2020 ( thks Vaghjee in previous DXW
issues
>for the ID ) with music and  some speaks in unIDed lang. due to marginal
>signal. 12231, QRM from pirates on 6710 Liangas Retziki Thessaloniki Greece
>
>Zacharias Liangas		pen-DX sejak 72

Hi Zacharias,

The above mention log is obviously R. Botswana second harmonic of 3356 kHz.
I observed this station since a few days and it seems that for the present
it is quite often on this frequency, also in parallel with 4820 kHz. Due to
heavy electrical disturbance of unknown origin in my street my reception of
long and mediumwave as well a huge part of tropical bands is very difficult.

Another station I observed on also on a curious frequency was on June 2, at
2125 TRT Ankara on 6985 kHz with Turkish music an ID mentioning in Turkish
that they are broadcast to Australia. However there were some short
interruptions of the broadcast on this frequency.

73s de Erich Bergmann
Ansbach, Germany