Re: [HCDX]: UNID Radio Disney

> As you can see you can't ID them as long as they don't ID.  I have
> the same problem with the Disney stations on 1260.  I wonder if they
> have a designated time for local IDs other than TOH.  If that is true
> and we can find the time, we could focus on that time.

On more than a couple of occasions, I have heard local ids from R Disney at
the odd time of around 20 - 22 minutes past the hour... and as they're
fairly widely heard here in the South Pacific too, most notably from KMIK
Tempe 1580, I'd be keen to know of any regularly scheduled id times too..

73s Paul