Re: [HCDX]: Norwegian Dxers

You seem to have a very unreliable postal service in Barquisimeto. Maybe
someone of the staff has started to made his/her own fortune with your
letters. Better to change post office!
This reminds me of one of my letters sent to a local radio station in
Moscow. I sent the letter by registered mail. But the station did not  take
the letter from the post office. So after one month time it was returned to
me. When opening the letter I noticed to my great surprise that items had
disappeared, how could it be possible? Well, after examining the envelope
more carefully I did notice a small spot of glue on it. So the envelope had
been opened and closed, but very professionally and apart from this small
glue spot it would have been impossible to notice it.
73s POS