[HCDX]: Please help with drawings.

Hi,
    Let me start with an apology for using this service to ask for drawings. If someone can help me or want to tell me never to do this again, please reply direct to my email address.

I am looking for drawings for an ITA AM2000D transmitter. It is an AM MW transmitter which uses two Q 450-1 tubes in the RF final and two in the audio final. The RF finals are driven by a 6146 tube. I will obviously pay for the fotostat and postal costs. The one piece of drawing which is availeble was drawn in PA USA in 1963.

The drawing must have been lost when the transmitter was moved to a new location some years ago as a capfiller because the FM spectrum is fully used in the greater Johannesburg area.

Thank you,
André du Toit.