Re: [HCDX]: logs + utes

"Zacharias Liangas" <zliangas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> LOGS on the previous dates

[...]
> UnID ed 6130 man in Po with presumably releigious program
however african  type
> songs . Signal 32332 bu t undermodulated Jun 13& 12
Liangas Greece

[...]

It certainly was TWR from Swaziland. I heard it at 19:00 UTC
of June 12 on this same frequency. The following ID in
Portuguese was given: "Esta e' a sua Radio Transmundial
transmitindo directamente de Mbabane na Suazilandia".
Afterwards, they announced that the following broadcast was
in Lunyaneka, which is a Bantu language spoken in southern
Angola. The music consisted of African religious songs. I
heard it on a Sony ICF-2001D, with its built-in whip antenna
only.

Fernando de Sousa Ribeiro
Oporto, Portugal